This is an old recipe. When I was a child grandma and mom often did this cake. The cake is appetizing and tasty, it spreads in the mouth 🙂
250 g of butter or margarine
2 cups of flour
1 cup of sugar (you can add brown sugar)
1 vanilla pudding powder
2 tsp baking powder
5 tbsp sour cream
Fruit – strawberry, cherries, blackberries, raspberry (can be frozen)
- Stir butter with sugar.
- Beat in eggs one at time and mix well after each one. After blend about 3-5 minutes.
- Combine pudding powder, flour, baking powder and sieve the mixture and mix well.
- Put 3 tablespoons of dough and add sour cream to them and blend.
- Rest dough put on the baking tray diameter 24 cm. Put on fruit.
- Pour a mass of sour cream into the dough so prepared.
- You can sprinkle with crabby. I do so: 2 tbsp of butter, 2 tbsp of sugar, flour as much as enough.
- Bake the cake an preheated oven with convection at 1700 C for 40 minutes.
- After baking cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar or pour icing.