It’s delicious and tasty lemon and coconut flavor muffins.
1 cup of white sugar
250 butter of room temperature
2 Lemon (juice and peel)
3 cups of flour
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
1 cup of milk
1 cup of coconut chips
Peel of 1 Lemon
Juice of 1Lemon
- The Lemon is washed with a liquid to dish and blanch (put for 5 minutes into boiled water). Dry. Wipe the peel and squeeze the juice.
- Stir sugar with butter.
- Beat in eggs one a time and mix well after each one.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour with baking powder and salt. Add the mass of butter alternately with milk and blend well.
- Add the coconut chips and mix well a spoon.
- Apply to ¾ paper muffins cups height.
- Bake in preheated oven with convection at 1800 C for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Prepare a lemon glazing’s: mix the juice, peel and powdered sugar (pour the sugar so that the Glazer is dense).
With this recipe, we will receive about 24 muffins.