A lot of coconut makes cookies delicious and appetizing 🙂
1 ¼ cup of flour
½ tsp of baking soda
100 g of butter room temperature
½ cup of brown sugar
¼ cup of white sugar
1 tbsp of rum oil
1 1/3 cup of coconut chips
- Stir the butter with rum oil, brown sugar, white sugar, and egg.
- Combine flour with baking soda and add to the butter mass and blend well.
- Add the coconut chips and mix well a spoon.
- Roll the dough into walnut – sized balls and arrange the balls a baking sheet. Flatten each cookie by hand or using a fork. Keep a large distance between each cookie because the cookies grow.
- Bake them for 12 – 15 minutes in a preheated oven to 1700C. We will receive about 20 – 25 biscuits.