Just in time for the morning coffee 🙂
¾ cup of white or brown sugar
1 ½ cup of flour
1 tsp vanilla oil
8 tbsp of canola oil
8 tbsp of water
1 tsp of baking powder
2 tbsp cocoa
A pinch of salt
200 g of currant or raspberry or plum marmalade
- Separate the egg yolks from the proteins. Beat the proteins with a pinch of salt (rigid foam). Gradually add sugar and blend well.
- Add egg yolks and beat well.
- Mixing and gradually add water with oil and vanilla oil (before you can mix water, oil and vanilla oil in a glass).
- Combine the flour with baking powder and cocoa and sieve it to the mixture. Mix well a spoon.
- Apply a spoon of dough to the paper muffins cups. Add a teaspoon of marmalade. Then apply a spoon of dough and sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Bake in a preheated oven with convection at 1800 C for 25 minutes.