Come out that fingers lick. These delicious and yummy homemade coconut balls are so tasty that after baking you will to eat all right away 🙂
¾ cup of all-purpose flour
5 full cups of coconut chips
300 ml (approx.300g) of sweet condensed milk from cans
¼ tsp. of salt
2 tbsp. of almond oil
1 white chocolate Plate
1 tbsp of butter
- In a large bowl combine the flour, coconut chips, and salt.
- Add condensed milk and almond oil. You can be mixed with a spoon or a hand.
- Use oven size baking tray. Put on baking paper and roll the dough into walnut – sized golf balls. You can form balls with your hands or with the help of the ice cream spoon.
- Bake them for 12 – 15 minutes in a preheated oven with convection to 1750C.
- Remove from the oven, to cool.
- On steam dissolve the broken white chocolate with butter. Be careful not to boil.
- Soak the balls in the hot chocolate. Put aside the baking paper. Leave to cool.