Today I would like to share with you a recipe for tasty and crunchy waffles by my Mother recipe.
500 g of all-purpose flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
1 ½ cup of brown sugar
1 tbsp of vinegar
125 g of butter
400 ml of milk
A pinch of salt
- Dissolve the butter.
- Mix the milk with vinegar.
- Separate the egg yolks from the proteins. Beat proteins with a pinch of salt (rigid foam).
- Stir the egg yolks with brown sugar.
- Add the milk, dissolve butter and mix well.
- Add the flour with baking powder and soda and again mix well.
- Add vanilla oil and mix, add foam and mix gentles a spoon.
- The dough is dense.
- Pour the dough into a heated and greased butter or oil Waffel Maker.
- The baking time of the waffles depends on the Waffle Maker. For me, it was 4 minutes.
- After baking, I put them on a paper towel to evaporate a little.
I received 18 waffles from this portion. Waffles can be given with powdered sugar or marmalade or whipped cream or completely freely.