Perfect meat for Sunday dinner. It has original taste and tender meat 😉
For 3 servings:
300-400 g pork fillets
3 tbsp of sharp mustard
1 garlic clove
2 pickled cucumbers
1-2 cup of water
Spices: salt, black minced pepper, basil, read minced peppers, curcuma
- Season the pork fillets with spices.
- Place in a heat-resistant dish.
- Peel the garlic to cut into two or more parts to sit into the meat.
- Peel the onion and cut into larger feathers. Cucumbers cut into large cube. Arrange the onion and cucumbers around the meat.
- Pour meat with water.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 1700 C for 1 hour and 20 minutes. If necessary when baking, turn the meat and add water so that it does not burn.
- Remove the finished meat from the oven, put it in a pot and pour the sauce remaining from baking. Add 2 teaspoons of mustard and boil.
- In 1/3 cup of water melt 2 tablespoons of flour. Pour into boiling meat and boil again and we have sauce.