Today another recipe for the busy. You don’t have a put a lot effort into this meal really is tasty and quick. The meat is delicate and juicy 😉
For 2 servings:
½ chicken fillet with skin
1 ½ tbsp of butter
1 ½ cup of water + piment, bay leaf
Spices: salt, garlic pepper, dried parsley, dried garlic, dried turmeric
- Mix the spices with butter. Lubricate the chicken under the skin and a little on top, on the skin.
- Place in a heat-resistant dish.
- Pour meat with water and add piment and bay leaf.
- The oven can be turned on before we get to work.
- Roast in preheated oven with convection at 1700C for 40 – 45 minutes. From the water after roast you can make a sauce.