This is my Grandmother’s delicious recipe, or maybe her Mom, or maybe an even older recipe for a Grandmother cake on puddings powder. This is another recipe passed on to my family from Grandma from generation to generation 🙂
4 packs of chocolate puddings powder
1 cup of white sugar
1 ½ tsp of baking powder
125 g of butter
2 tsp of Cinnamon
2 tbsp of icing sugar
2 tbsp of butter
2 tbsp of water
2 tbsp of cocoa
1 tsp of flour
- Eggs with sugar whisk on steam (don’t dip the bowl in water). Whisk about 8-10 minutes so that a dense mass is cream.
- Dissolve the butter (don’t cook). Cool. Add bit by bit to the egg mass. Slightly beat.
- Pour dry products and mix well with a spoon.
- Set out the dough on a baking tray (diameter 24 cm).
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven with convection at 1700C for 45 minutes.
- After baking cool the cake.
- Pour the cake with a topping. Prepare from extra ingredients without almond flakes. Dissolve constantly stirring to boil. Decorate with almond flakes.